Macc works with funders and commissioners to find new ways to build relationships with the local voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector.
Across the seven programmes that Macc has administered during 2011-2017, 350 grants have been awarded to VCSE organisations all around Manchester. The total amount of funding distributed is £1,805,478.
Our grants programme management service is capable of delivering programmes of all sizes and durations. Macc’s approach embodies long-experience and understanding of commissioners’ perspectives and we know our sector and what it takes to reach them and successfully deliver funded activity.
Working with funders and commissioners to plan how their grants programmes are to be delivered involves several activities:
- Clarifying the critical path and the processes needed to achieve the funders’ aims
- Developing a programme prospectus
- Launching and widely promoting the grants programme in the VCSE sector
- Providing full and clear information about aims, outputs and eligibility requirements to prospective applicants
- Managing all aspects of the processes involved in the programme:
- funding application forms (and guidance)
- administering the selection panel
- application feedback
- due diligence
- award letters and terms and conditions
- payment of grant monies and financial monitoring
- project monitoring, evaluation and final reports
Click below for further information about Macc’s grants programmes past and present.
Programmes in the process of being delivered
Programmes previously delivered
Please contact us on 0161 834 9823 or via [email protected] if we can assist you to develop and deliver grants programmes.