The Sylvia Adams Charitable Trust is looking to support work which will improve the life chances for some of the most disadvantaged children in England and Wales by investing in early intervention and preventative work. The Trust is looking to support work with targeted groups of 0-3 year olds in England and Wales which will specifically improve the reach to these targeted groups and bring about improved defined outcomes for these targeted groups.
The Trust is looking for proposals which:
• Have defined outcomes built in with clear measurement tools and evaluation procedures in place
• Have the flexibility to adapt to changing external factors
• Have wide application or which have relevance for specific groups
• Look to build on existing good practice or to trial new work
• Successful organisations must be prepared to share learning from the funded work with other organisations, to increase the impact
Charities registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales can apply for a grant.
Grants may be awarded for 1, 2 or 3 years. There is no minimum grant size and the maximum will be £50,000 per annum. The Trust is happy to consider complete or partial funding and accepts overheads as part of a budget.
Round 2 is now open for applications until 30 November 2017. Decisions on these applications will be made in February 2018.