The Greater Manchester Business Awards are accepting entries for the Young Business Person of the Year Award for which will celebrate the Professionalism and Excellence of Businesses and Organisations in Greater Manchester. The Awards are independently judged by a Panel of business peers assigned to ensure a fair and open judging system for the Business Awards.
Companies and individuals are asked to self-nominate for the Young Business Person of the Year award. An independent panel will review the submissions and nominate a select group in the category to go forward as the final shortlist.
Short-listed candidates will be asked to create a 2-3-minute video presentation with a video production company of their submission to promote the shortlisted company’s achievements at the awards evening. You can either attend the interview day with innov8 or can produce your own video to be shown at the event.
The Young Business Person of the Year Award is open for nominations for individuals of 25 years (at the date of application) and younger who can demonstrate the below criteria:
• An individual who can provide evidence of using their initiative to successfully operate in business
• Evidence of either entrepreneurship or collaborative work with others or within a business
• Detail the success you / your nominee have had and what you did to make it happen
• What did you do to support your organisation/ team?
• Opportunities to mentor other members of your organisation
• What you have that you believe is innovative/ fresh
It has been decided that all shortlisted applicants for the Young Business Person of the Year Award will all be sponsored to the attend the Award by the organisers – innov8 Conference Services. Therefore, successful applicants will be provided one free ticket to the event by innov8, additional tickets can be purchased at £100 per ticket for the evening.
The awards ceremony is taking place on 9 February 2018 at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel Manchester.
For further information and to make a nomination, visit: www.GreaterManchesterAwards.co.uk
Deadline for nominations: 31 November 2017