Manchester City Council is reviewing and exploring the way that home care services are provided for people in Manchester. This includes understanding the experiences of people receiving home care services and their families and carers, links with hospital admissions, the terms and conditions of homecare staff, and the involvement of the voluntary and community sector.
This work is led by Dr Carolyn Kus, the director of Adult Social Services, and overseen by a project team.
You are invited to an open event for anyone with an interest in homecare services including:
- People who receive home care services
- Families and carers of people who receive home care services
- Voluntary and Community Sector organisations who provide support to people who use home care
- Providers of home care services
- Housing Providers
The aim of the event is to:
- Share findings about the strengths and needs of Manchester people who receive care packages at home
- Discuss ideas for different approaches to homecare services
- Share your experiences and have your say on what you think homecare services should be like in the future
To register, visit: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-future-of-home-care-in-manchester-tickets-43654963170