Are you looking for an apprenticeship which offers an excellent career start and real experience? Do you have the potential to deliver customer care at the highest level? If so EMERGE Recycling has an exciting opportunity within their Business Services team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• good standard of communication skills, both written and verbally
• ability to listen, respond and speak confidently on the phone
• working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word & Excel
• high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of their work
• ability to work methodically and solve problems logically
• proactive mind-set whilst working alone or as part of the team
Qualifications: 5 GCSEs including Maths, English and ICT at Grade C or above.
Working directly with EMERGE’s Business Manager and Customer Care Co-ordinator, the successful candidate will be trained and mentored in all aspects of customer care from assessing a customer’s needs, by phone or email, through to service delivery, liaising directly with the collection teams.
As an aspiring Customer Care Administrator you will be responsible for:
• dealing with customer enquiries over the phone, by email and in person
• quoting for and booking in collections for our business clients
• working closely with the driver-collectors to resolve service issues
• data input & updating EMERGE’s logistics & finance databases
• calculating figures & collating information for customer reports
For an informal chat about the role contact Craig Longshaw on 0161 223 8200 selecting Option 2.
For further information, visit: www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk
The apprenticeship is for a contract for 12 months. Candidates must be available for immediate start.
Interviews will take place on Friday 1 September 2017.